Sunday, November 08, 2009

Truthers Hit Bottom, Keep Digging

I have spent the last 3 days in the field for the Guard, so of course the recent incident at Ft. Hood was one of the main topics of conversation. I can't say I am surprised, but I at least hoped that the truthers would show enough tact to stay clear of this topic for their idiotic theories. I was once again disappointed. From 911 Blogger in a post titled "Fort Hood Shooting 'Oddities' "


I saw a comment over on BradBlog that said this was a traditional case of mutiny on the base. After they got things settled, they didn't want that fact to come out because it might encourage others who are feeling the same way to act out the same way, so they framed this psychiatrist who may have just been injured in the incident. Of course this is all speculation, but with the initial reports it kind of makes sense. We'll see what comes of it if anything.