Monday, February 23, 2009

Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Jon Gold

But were afraid to ask.

The truth is, I'm an American. My name is Jon Gold. I was born in Philadelphia in 1972. I am 36 years old. I'm a graphic designer and a web developer for a small company. I play the drums, I have a cat named after my Grandmother, I like comic books, I like music, I like movies, I like boating, I like eating out, I find things like Egypt (other ancient ruins), and history interesting, I live in an apartment, and I drive a reasonably nice car.


Gold does not tell us where he comes down on the "long walks along the beach" question. And get this brush with greatness:

In September 2004, I went to the 9/11 People's Commission in Washington D.C. and helped John Judge with all of his materials. I also ran in and out to put change in the parking meter for him.


Judge of course is one of the pioneers of 9-11 Troof, which means that nobody's heard from him in years. Here's a list of his speaking engagements, last updated in 2005.

Labels: ,