Sunday, October 12, 2008

David Ray Griffin Is Even Dumber Than I Thought

At this point, I didn't know it was even possible, but I have managed to be surprised by the idiocy of David Ray Griffin. I was at the bookstore this afternoon when I took another look through the chapter in The New Pearl Harbor Revisited on AA77 to see if there was anything significant I missed, and even I was stunned that he would propose this theory, although sadly he was not the first. I had to take a picture of it with my camera phone, as I thought nobody would believe me otherwise.



Still more evidence that Washington had its own defenses, rather than being dependant on the fighter jets at distant Langley is provided by the description of the "principal missions" of Davison Army Airfield:

[T]o operate a "Class A" Army Airfield on a 24 hour basis, maintain a readiness posture in support of contingency plans, provide aviation support for the White House, US government officials, Department of Defense, Department of the Army, and other government agencies...; and exercise operational control of the airspace.

Davison, which is about 12 miles south of the Pentagon, is equipped with both fixed-wing aircraft and UH-1 and UH-60 helicopters [Hueys and Black Hawks].

Words fail me...


Labels: