Monday, June 30, 2008

$100,000 Bounty on Truthers?

Alex Jones was on about this today, claiming that a YouTube video is out there offering a $100,000 bounty for killing Troofers. First, obviously, I want to condemn this. And second, jeez that's way too much money.

Alex being Alex, he ruins any sympathy for the Troofers by going on and on five minutes later about how we're going to have to run to Argentina or Costa Rica, and some of us are going to be charged as accessories to murder.

One confession. Alex talks about the little prank pulled by Unsecured Coins with the RFID chip story. He talks about how Jason pointed it out to him and sold him on the story because we linked it. I confess now that I did not know the story was fake when I posted it. I did learn about it shortly thereafter (like maybe half an hour), so I am culpable for leaving it up after knowing it was false. But it was so freaking funny when Alex started ranting about it on the air.