Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Paula Zahn on Anti-Semitism and 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

I hate to knock Pat's post off the top, so please, when you are done reading this, scroll down and read his last post, but since this is appropriate to the topic, I didn't want to wait anymore to post it. CNN's Paula Zahn recently interviewed some of the 9/11 deniers that we discuss here, including Chris Bollyn, and did a segment yesterday on it. The full transcript of the show, which also includes 9/11 denier personality Eric Hufschmid, can be found at CNN.com.

ZAHN: We have all heard some absolutely incredible 9/11 conspiracy theories. The web of course is full of them. But tonight we're bringing one out that feeds on racism out in the open. We were absolutely shocked by one recent poll that found out that one in every three Americans believe the terror attacks were not the work of America's enemies, but some sort of inside job. And Deborah Feyerick found a smaller percentage who believe an even uglier theory.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: This 9/11 attack was not by 19 Arabs. It was not by Muslims.


DEBORAH FEYERICK, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): They talk about a Jewish plot.


UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Everywhere you look you find a Zionist agent.

FEYERICK: A conspiracy by Zionist Israeli intelligence or by Zionist moles in the Bush administration allegedly calling the shots in the Middle East. Websites, magazines, documentaries, radio programs, dozens of them disputing the fact that al Qaeda was behind the 9/11 attacks.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: It was done by a group of Zionists.

FEYERICK: Are you suggesting that al Qaeda had nothing to do with it, that this was all part of a large conspiracy, Zionist or otherwise?

CHRISTOPHER BOLLYN, WRITER: Al Qaeda is in my opinion -- has been exploited. I question whether such a group even exists.

FEYERICK: Chicago writer Christopher Bollyn is one of the conspiracy theorists.

BOLLYN: I believe that there are Israeli elements that are connected to the Mossad, that are involved in this attack.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 31 January, 2007 20:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

911blogger.com Watch (01/31)
Watching the Orwellianized Censor Blog No.1 on the Internet.
by ewing2001
http://www.911bloglines.com/node/27

(see also 911blogger Watch (01/24), Vote for 911BloggerSS 2008" (PT.1 and PT.2) and
ewing2001 pres: 9/11 Truthling Megamix - Duck + Cover! )

...

 
At 31 January, 2007 20:36, Blogger MarkyX said...

This is what I don't understand. A lot of 9/11 Deniers think that it's a strawman argument to compare them to Holocaust Deniers..

Yet the very information they spout comes from them. Even their leaders like Alex Jones and Steven Jones used American Free Press for their "research". And 9/11 Mysteries? Not a single 9/11 Denier complained that they used Eric as a source.

 
At 31 January, 2007 21:58, Blogger Unknown said...

The 9/11 denial movement was doomed the moment it started. Early on they were small and no one knew or cared about them. They bitched about wanting more media attention and now they got it. Because of this the average person can now see the troofer movement in all of its "glory."

Good job guys, you just killed your own movement!

 
At 01 February, 2007 16:19, Blogger shawn said...

Wow, a neo-Nazi blaming "Israel" (the Jews) for 9/11? Well, I never!

Al Qaeda is in my opinion -- has been exploited. I question whether such a group even exists.

Don't you love how these people "question" something that has mountains of evidence in support of it but then believe unsupported crap?

 
At 01 February, 2007 17:39, Blogger Cl1mh4224rd said...

Questions make facts go away!

 
At 02 February, 2007 11:54, Blogger ewing2001 said...

I don't know what to say. I'm so embarressed. I'd forgotten my post here.

There are no excuses, I just will say I appologize for spamming your blog, among other things.

Unfortunatly, as I'm trying to take down that site unethically registered in dz' name, I actually had a handful of people working with me who don't argree that the mistakes we made were mistakes. Some of them still have access to the accounts--that's part of why its been hard to take down the 911BloggerSS site.

I know many here have no problem with it, but whatever side one is on concerning 911, nothing will be gained by slandering those with whom you disagree.

 
At 02 February, 2007 13:50, Blogger Alex said...

Nico being civil? Wow. What happened man? Did you have a major breakthrough with your shrink?

 
At 02 February, 2007 14:09, Blogger ewing2001 said...

Nico being civil? Wow. What happened man? Did you have a major breakthrough with your shrink?

I know your intent is sarcastic, but for now I don't mind. The short answer to your question is yes, though the people in question were just caring loved ones who share my concerns.

I should warm you that there are still people who have access to my accounts who do not agree with my epiphany and who will remain distruptive until they no longer have access. We're working on it.

 
At 02 February, 2007 20:56, Blogger Alex said...

Actually, I was only partially sarcastic. I truly believe that the worst of the 9/11 deniers have serious psychological problems, so no, it wouldn't surprise me if one of you made major progress with a psychiatrist and came to understand just how ludicrous his/her behaviour is. If you're telling the truth, then I'm truly happy for you. Hopefully one of these days you will make the full transition. If not, well, at least you've made progress. Any time an individual is able to overcome a personal hardship, that's cause for celebration.

 
At 31 March, 2007 13:47, Blogger Blog Back Up said...

At first I didn´t want to hear about conspiracies. I just rejected the idea of such a terrible thing as governments killing their own people for their private interests. But then I saw Loose Change (which is the lightest version of the truth) and I realized it was an inside job. I love studying and reading so I have read hundreds of pages and watched many videos on the topic. Now I don´t have any doubt that 9/11 was the job of an elite not of silly Bush who couldn´t even bring down a balloon.
I encourage you to see the following video for the real root of our problems: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7757684583209015812&q=masters+money&hl=en
If the link doesn´t work go to google -> video and search for History of the Federal Reserve (Money Masters).
9/11 is just the tip of the iceberg. Go for the ultimate cause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home