Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Loosers Losing It

It's quite apparent that the folks over at the Loose Change Forum are starting to get a little rattled. James pointed in the post below this to Dylan's "I'm still just a kid" response to Gravy's terrific compilation of some of the idiotic things the Loose Change producers have said over the last couple years.

Check out this post by 76 Trombones over there:

Okay, I started this thread, and I'm not saying i'm sorry, because I'm always in favor of free discussion. But I am somewhat sorry that I came to this forum to begin with. I found it through a friend of mine who knows I have major issues with the WTC collapses. Basically, he told me that this was THE place to come for alternative discussion. But mostly I've just lurked here because alot of the discussion here has been childish. Alot of emotions but not always alot of logic or common sense.

But I started this thread because I was genuinely p.o.'d. From what people said, The attacks on LC were personally motivated and didn't get to the truth behind 9/11. So when I read the first few pages of the Mark Roberts piece, I assumed that everything was taken way out of context, and I relied on what people said here about disinfo.

But I am nobody's toady, and I always want to know what's what for myself. So in the past day I read the rest of the "hit piece" and listened to several of the interviews that were referred to.

And I'm sorry, guys, but I cannot support LC after hearing the things I heard. I didn't listen to everything, in fact I deliberately skipped around to be as random as possible. And what I heard just isn't right. From what I heard, the quotes were not taken out of context. They are what they are. And alot of them are just plain nasty and stupid and wrong. And relying on Jason Bermas? This guy is a crackpot, plain and simple. He's a f***ing idiiot. And Dylan and Korey seem to look up to him as Mr. Knowledge.


Nice to hear that some people can be reached. Not all, however. Get this post:

Dubfan, the "WE" you speak of sounds strangely like a group of professional researchers and a speechwriter.

And some of us Truthers say that the government is hiding something. Not in your case. You're as transparent as glass, and we can see straight through you.

I'd hazard a guess and say that for every spook name on this forum there would be three individuals, one for each 8 hour shift, and a couple of researchers. Am I close?


Let's not forget the interns!

6 Comments:

At 21 June, 2006 15:38, Blogger nes718 said...

we're kids in the middle of a learning process here

I see humility here but as usual, you clowns what to concentrate on the personal aspects of people who dare challenge fairy tales and just try and make them look dumb. I guess in the end, that's all you guys really understand.

 
At 21 June, 2006 16:17, Blogger shawn said...

I see humility here but as usual, you clowns what to concentrate on the personal aspects of people who dare challenge fairy tales and just try and make them look dumb. I guess in the end, that's all you guys really understand.

We're the ones challenging fairy tales, Einstein.

We don't have to try to make you people look dumb, you do a good enough job of it yourselves.

 
At 22 June, 2006 18:34, Blogger nes718 said...

We don't have to try to make you people look dumb, you do a good enough job of it yourselves.

No, you TRY cause it's not working. So you claim to be arguing with idiots right? What does that make you? Need I say more?

 
At 22 June, 2006 19:47, Blogger shawn said...

No, you TRY cause it's not working. So you claim to be arguing with idiots right? What does that make you? Need I say more?

Man, you're bulletproof now. As you're an idiot, I know can't debunk your points because that somehow makes me an idiot? Jesus Christ, use logic FOR ONCE.

 
At 22 June, 2006 19:47, Blogger shawn said...

now*

 
At 23 June, 2006 06:19, Blogger Alex said...

So you claim to be arguing with idiots right? What does that make you?

Bored.

Need I say more?

No. In fact, I've asked you several times to stop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home